This is a start of blog. I have never done a blog before... I have toyed with DeviantArt, MySpace, Facebook, & something back in the day called Diary (very similar to a blog but with a lot of teenage drama). These things have all been wonderful; however I felt it to be a good idea having family & friends that I never get to see to start blogging about my family. However, I am sure it will be mostly about Adilynn because she is the center of our Stone Family Life until the other little ones come a long. One thing to note about me is that I should have been journalism major because I have horrible grammar/spelling. I can report to you about things but I am not able to get them out in a grammar & spelling error free way. I can be a bit wordy sometimes as well. But having said all that, welcome to our Stone family life! Adilynn is now about 5 1/2 months old. Her hair sporadic at best is the color of mine right now dye free (dirty blonde), she is stilling holding on to those slate blue eyes, & her skin tone is porcelain. She is about 15-16 lbs & I would have to guess about 26inches long. Her stork mark is still very visible. She is a very giggly girl who loves when adults say & do very silly things. She hates being laid on her stomach unless it is a very short period of time, she will roll over but I believe she just really doesn't care for it at the time, she loves to sit up (which she is now doing on her on but still rocky), she is a talker, usually saying sounds that are unusual from other babies-funny sounds, she’s a fashionista-her mommy wishes she could be, & she has two parents that love her very much (in fact I am convinced that her daddy is insanely in love with her). Well she calls for me right now-must go! Hats off to my first family blog!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment