Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sugar, & Spice & Everything Nice

Oh Micah & I have come to realize we have a girl through & through on our hands. Sugar & Spice and everything nice…. Sure if that is what you call it! Our little girl is defiantly girly. At least for the time being! A number one way you can tell she is a little girl is her screaming. Oh there is nothing boy about this scream. It is an ear piercing scream. I actually can't go to the store without people looking at me. I think it is cute ( well sometimes), however that is not the consensus of all people. I can truly tell her that I can't take her anywhere.... which just makes her scream even more!





Another thing that makes her a girl through in through is her love of looking at herself in the mirror. Where ever we are if there is a mirror she stops to take a look. She loves to smile at herself, giggle, and give herself kisses. She is not narcissistic at all. I promise. Ha. You consider yourself lucky when you get a kiss from her because she only freely gives kisses to herself.

She also has her first best friend. Kinsey Ann. I have wrote about her before but they get more endearing at every encounter. She loves to sit by her, share her dolls, & give her kisses. I love watching them interact, & can see their personalities come out as they play. Kinsey Ann is sweet & laid back. Adilynn is sweet but very busy, and likes to stir the pot as my grandma would say.




I bought Adilynn some bows at the store today. I broke down & spent the $2.50. Her head is too large for the wrap around bows so I got the clips. She looks adorable & shown here she is sporting the bow quite nicely.

Well, I must go tend to the little girl... for she is screaming. I sometimes wonder what I got myself into... but then she smiles her little girly grin, blows kisses, make silly sounds, hugs & cuddles you, and I remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment