Sunday, March 7, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl


I have been watching Adilynn with her daddy latley & realize that she really has become daddy's little girl. Some of her favorite things to do with daddy is snuggling! She loves to take naps with daddy on the couch. Mama loves when they nap too because it means that mama gets "me" time! She also likes to sit with her daddy & play on the computer. Daddy likes that because he actually has someone who will stay with him during his YouTube time. She likes being silly with daddy especially when he does things that defines the word silly.
Ahh I love to watch them bond & realize that Adilynn has the most perfect daddy in the whole wide world. I know she thinks so...

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she is getting! She is adorable! As for the pink chair, it was a gift and I really have no idea where is came from. She loves it though because it's just her size! You guys take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sena! So if your little girl!! It is a cute chair I will have to look for one for Adilynn! Good to hear from you! :)

    ReplyDelete