Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Walk in the Woods

What great deeds are done by His hands. -Mark 6:2
                                                             


Taking a walk through the woods, in creation is when Micah & I feel that we are closest to God. We realized that on a vacation to the mountains many years ago. Realizing how awe-inspiring His creation is while walking over the dirt He created. It is really easy to believe in such an Intellegent Creator when you stop and really see His Works. The Word becomes alive in the woods, in the breeze, in the smells, in the rushing waters, in the blades of grass, on tops of trees, & in the shining sky.

Being outdoors is one of our favorite places to be & I hope to share this love with our daughter. I want her to enjoy the outdoors for the reasons so evident in nature. What a blessing to be alive in such a beautiful world even when it rains, and it is hard to go on, He is still there.

1 comment: