Sunday, June 20, 2010

Our Little Fish



Adilynn is def. a little fish.... She swam for the first time today & she absolutely loved it. She had no fear what so ever & LITERALLY tried to just dive right in. She loved putting her face down in the water, licking the water, kicking her legs in the water, & floating about. I enjoyed watching her find so much pleasure out of something. We stayed in most of the night just because she loved it so much that I did not want the experience to end for her. She loved swimming from aunt to aunt, to uncle, to daddy to mommy, cousins! Whoever was in the pool she wanted to be there too!



You know I am not sure if Peanut is scared of anything....whatever she does she does it with all her little might & she excels at it (okay at least I think she does). I just love her!

She loved getting in the inner tube with daddy.


We discovered tonight that Adilynn is getting 2 more teeth. 1 on each side of her 2 top teeth. Once they poke through she will have 8 teeth! Mylanta!

Adilynn loved talking her own language to the mules.

P.S. I wish I had more time to write in hear. I love writing about Adilynn & our family. I hope you share in my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment