Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tough Week


So this picture is probably the best picture for me to represent this past week. It is a picture of Adilynn that I took sitting with her in the backseat waiting for her Aunt Ellen. This is mommy & Adilynn's special time together before mommy starts her day. Going from a Stay-at-home mom to a working mom has been tough on me this week both, physically, mentally & emotionally. I miss my little baby more than she will ever know, & my house really looks like a tornado just zoomed through. An extra level of stress that has been added on to this week is Adilynn's ear ache & teething problems. Of course she would get an ear infection, & get 3 new teeth all when mommy goes back to work. She also (sorry) has diarrhea because of the Amoxiycillian (sp?). She has been cranky because of all of these problems!

However, I do know this is the best choice for our family my return to work. I have been blessed in many ways because I don't have to worry about Adilynn at work because I know she is in great hands. I also am so busy with getting a new school open that I don't have a lot of time during the day to think about how much I miss Adilynn. I couldn't get more blessed with the team I am working with. The new owners of the school are wonderful & the associate Director & I work great together! I just have to keep on trucking I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment