It is the sweet, simple things of life, which are the real ones after all. –Laura Ingalls Wilder
Now that Micah & I have a pretty busy life because we are both working we get caught up in the day to day chaos. So this weekend I really strived (especially today) to just think about the sweet simple things. Those sweet simple things are typically the delightful things Adilynn does on a day to day basis. I tried to capture them in pictures. I realized that I had not been taking pictures as much as I have so I try to catch up this weekend. The above is my favorite picture that I took this weekend. It is really hard to get a good picture of Adilynn anymore. I mean she is always cute however she just doesn't sit there & smile for the camera anymore.... she is too busy. The moment I took this picture I knew it captured some of her beautiful essence. I love how she has swimmers hair is this picture but she is still so gorgeous to me.
Here are some more fun pictures.
Here I finally gave up & gave her my necklace that she so desperately wanted but as soon as I put it on she wanted it off. This girl is always changing her mind. Also note in the picture her purse. She was really in to carrying her purse around today wherever she went! :)
She also really wanted my attention by doing her loud pitch scream & then flashing this smile at me when I gave her the attention.
This was probably the most special moments of the day. Daddy was taking a nap on the couch & she was trying to be loud to wake him up.
Showing off almost all of her 8 teeth!
This is probably her favorite stuffed animal. He goes wherever she does.
This is her trying to lay on her monkey & give him hugs.
Well, there goes another weekend down in the books. Yet, I am happy that I tried to soak up all the sweet simple moments.

No comments:
Post a Comment