Yesterday Adilynn & I tried to fit a lot of summer activities in! During the afternoon we went outside & sat in the shade on a blanket to enjoy the breeze. Justing sitting there was perfect. I really enjoyed spending this time with my daughter. Adilynn got some water sensory time in which was a twofer because she loves playing in the water & it was a great activity to do on a sultry day!
We went to one of mama's favorite resturant the Smokin' Ox with Megan. Adilynn enjoyed eating one of her new favorite foods..... French Fries of course. We then took Adilynn to a place mama use to play at a lot as a kid, the Tri in Oxford! She loved swinging, and I hope to take her swimming there a little this summer. We snapped away so many pictures of her on the playground. She had a lot of fun with the girls!
Adilynn still did not enjoy the slide too much. I really don't know why, however she loves to swing. She loves watching other people swing as well. Lots of good memories! I love summers now that I can create fun for my daughter!

No comments:
Post a Comment