Friday, January 20, 2012
Tip Toe for Me
Currently I have three sleeping children all under the age of 3 in my home in various areas of the house. One is in my bedroom, one is in her own room, and one is sleeping in a swing in our sitting room. So that leaves me with little place to go in our very open floor plan home. It was tough enough to get all three to sleep at the same time that I don't really want to get up and clean for fear that one might wake up, then that one will wake up another, and so forth. So I sit here and occasionally get up and tip toe to check on each one. Oh I am enjoying the quiet house TRUST ME! However, the mounds of laundry, the dirty kitchen, and the bathroom that needs disinfected is calling my name. So, trying to ignore all that I read other mommy blogs and question how do they do it? How do they turn that old rugged sweater into a pillow, leggings, and mittens while keeping a fabulous looking house, well groomed and spotless kids, who might I add craft with them after they get done with their mother-led home schooling? Finally, the mom posts a picture of herself and she looks wonderfully refreshed and happy to have such a breezy crafty life? I WANT TO BE THAT MOM! Instead here I am frumpy, but actually showered for once, with a dirty home, and no crafts made. How do they do it? Is it just the stage of mommyhood that I am in? Not sure but I do see those moms with infants. Hmm maybe if I read some more I will figure it out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment