Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Funny Valentines


It was quite a week with the celebration of Valentine's Day! Micah had such a great idea about a month ago that we would throw Adilynn a Valentine's Day party. Since that day we built it up for her and quite frankly for us as well !!! Micah and I just kept talking about it and the more we talked the more excited that we got! The night before she painted Daddy's Valentine.




I stamped her thumb to make her Valentine card to me and Micah.


  After she went to bed I wrapped the table in wrapping paper and decorated the house in addition to what she and I already did this past week and laid out her and Elijah's presents on the table.


Bubby enjoyed the letters the best. He loves to chew on them and Adilynn loves using them in the bath tub. It has helped us work on her alphabet  this past week!


She was so excited to wake up to all the decorations and gifts. I loved seeing her this way!


My sleepy morning babies!


Daddy left work early and came home and suprised me with my gifts!!! Well done husband. :)


Adilynn snuggling with her number 1 Valentine.


My sleepy Valentine ready to go night night. He got teeth this past week so he has been an extra fussy little man.


I tried to rotate these pictures in blogger and no can do. But anyways Adilynn helped me bake cupcakes and cookies. She later threw up from sugar (that she hardly gets) and excitement!


My boquet of flowers, so beautiful. They photograph nicely.

It was nice to celebrate as a family. It is so easy to get bummed out in the winter so this was a nice break from the daily bump & grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment