My sweet baby boy turn 5 months this week!!!!!
Updates about you:
*Elijah Man- Daddy made this nickname for you. But your sister goes to your bassinet in the morning and very proudly says "Good morning Elijah Mannn"
*You cry a lot. It breaks our hearts & we are working very diligently to find out why. Never-the-less you are at the doctors office a lot.
* I love the way you tuck your head and nuzzle my neck.
*You love giving sloppy wet kisses.
* You are always scanning your environment and soaking it all in.
*For the most part you like car rides and usually fall asleep. So sometimes we just ride you around.
*You are ticklish under your chin and thigh...so every time we go to change your clothes you giggle.
* You learned how to flip yourself over back to belly and your can roll across the floor.
* Your smile is contagious. It brightens the whole family up.
*Sorry Adilynn calls you sissy sometimes or sissy-brother. That concept is still confusing to her.
*You love your tumbling toys with the little faces on it.
* When daddy comes home you can spot his voice & you stretch your neck to find him.
*You are not content doing one thing for very long.
*You love sleeping in bed with mommy holding & nursing you all night long. This can exhausting for mommy.
*We are practicing helping you sit up on your own.
*Your favorite book is: Peter Rabbit Snuggles & mommy reads this to you before all of your night nights.
*You don't like to be left out at dinner time and usually you are sitting with us at the table.
*Your sister is learning how to play with you and you love the attention.
*You love to be sang to. It helps makes your screaming spells a little bit easier for you and everyone else. ;)
*Just like your sister your love the spot between your eyes rubbed and this helps you calm down sometimes.
*During your fits you want your hand to be held this helps you feel secure.
*You hate your winter bear hat even though it is adorable on you.
*You nap 3 times a day but because of whatever is troubling you they are very restless naps.
*You only sleep about 2-3 hours on your own at night. The rest of the night is spent in bed staring at mommy, nursing, or sleeping in our bed.
*We tried baby food and you were not ready, so we are waiting until your 6 months.
*You love chewing on toys but I am not convinced your teething.
*A red-headed fairy (toy) has stole your heart. You perk up when you see her.
* We love your fuzzy soft blond hair. You are our handsome Elijah Man. <3
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVED reading this Britt! So, so sweet. I laughed at "Sorry Adilynn calls you sissy sometimes or sissy-brother. That concept is still confusing to her". The pictures with the calendar are a GREAT idea!! He is precious. I know I have said it before, but I look up to you so much and hope to be as good as mommy as you my dear. Cynthia
ReplyDeleteAww Cynthia.... I love hearing from you. You always know what to say when someone needs to hear it. You will be an awesome mom too someday when you are ready. I cannot wait to see it. :)
ReplyDelete