Thursday, April 15, 2010

April's Loveliness

"April's rare capricious loveliness."

- Julia Dorr
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The past few weeks of April really have been lovely. If April is any indication of what the following months will bring I will take it. We have continued our busyness since Easter, but that is okay. It seems like sometimes we go months without much to do & then it really all starts piling up on us. Adilynn & I have spent our days as normal with cleaning, walks, playing outside, & waiting for daddy to come home. Our last weekend was wonderful! We had a cookout with friends & a dinner family celebration at Ainsleys.
Some of my favorite pics from the weekend. Friday:
 

The guys grilling on Friday for our cookout.


A much needed picture. I love these girls! :)

Saturday:


Laura & I jumping with my sister, Gracie. Her favorite activity I do believe.


A wonderful moment! Just us girls! :)


*Our dinner celebration as a family at Ainsleys*

That weekend created a lot of special memories for our family!

Adilynn is growing & learning more and more everyday. I realized Micah & I are in big trouble now. Adilynn is trying and being successful at pulling herself up to standing. A lot of bumps & bruises have came her way but she is getting tougher. She worries her daddy & I to no end but I guess that will never change.

Here's trouble......This is a look of triumph on her face!

Adilynn's best friend will be & has spent some time with us this week. I love watching this little baby. The girls enjoyed some time outdoors. I introduced bubbles to Adilynn just recently & thought they may enjoy them. They both are still a little unsure. The girls just kind-of stare at the floating bubbles as they go by. I do know that Kinsey is not a fan of them touching her. But I think as time goes on they will begin to enjoy them more.

*Adilynn & her best friend Kinsey*
Well here is to hopes that April continues to be lovely.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome blog, Stone family! (I almost just called you the "Stoners", lol, but that could be taken negatively, huh?) :)
    Very cute pictures! And awesome blog format! I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I have heard that a time or two. Not because we are just because it is fun to say haha. Thank you! Are you a blogger too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I understand about her getting bored with toys. Right now Addalie's favorite things are books books and more books! She also likes musical instruments and pretty much anything that plays music. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Musical instruments are a great idea! Thanks Sena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tulip picture with the sun behind it! Beautiful shot from a talented camera-woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rachel!! I am excited to get coffee with you! :)

    ReplyDelete