Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Case of the Mischievous Baby

Oh what a wonderful little mischievous little girl we have. She is in to everything all the time, and at times it can be unbelievably frustrating until a moment like this happens. When she pops up and stares at you with those big blue doe eyes, & smiles with those 3 little teeth, it is extremely hard to be the slightness bit frustrated. Believe me by the end of the day mama is ready to lie in bed, read a book, with lots of quietness.




Another favorite mischievous activity that Adilynn loves to get into is climbing mama's book shelf. She loves to feel books, and flip pages in books. I hope this means that she is going to love to read. It would be exciting if Adilynn shares the love of books with her mama. She also finds it amusing to pull down mama's photo albums, flip the pages, & look at the pictures. It makes me pretty nervous because if you know me at all I cherish my photo albums.



Daddy took 3 days off and worked on our yard this week. It has been very much neglected due to our last years termite problem, jobs, pregnancy, baby, life etc....I only helped a little this week but he worked really hard. We are not finished but here is the mess that we have begun with. Micah ripped out bushes & a dreadful willow tree, we added dirt, and he created a timber wall. I can't wait to post pictures of the finished product. Until then....
Before pulling at bushes.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After pulling out pushes & rotatilling.

2 comments:

  1. I sympathize with your yard work. Our back yard has so many humps and holes that it is actually a little dangerous to walk in. Looks nice from a distance....just don't walk in it...lol Rick has his work cut out for him this summer, as I want the holes filled in, the yard rolled and then the bare spots seeded. I love the stories of Adilynn. I just found this site. I love it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you Anonymous! :) Yard work can be a pain but it ends up being very rewarding!

    ReplyDelete