Friday, April 30, 2010

Sunshines

"Friends are the sunshine of life."


-- John Hay (1871)
 
I watched Kinsey this week therefore Adilynn had a playmate. Okay- I know I am being silly when I get a little emotional seeing pictures of Adilynn with Kinsey. I know she can't quite comprehend what a friend is but I know Adilynn loves Kinsey & that makes me happy. As soon as Adilynn sees Kinsey she giggles, & Kinsey gives her cute little smirk. Adilynn & I love having Kinsey at our house. I do know it wears both girls out when they play at the end of the day which is an added bonus. Mama gets worn out too but it is a good worn out. I know that but seeing these pictures.
 
Holding Hands


Adilynn Claire & Kinsey Ann

On another note daddy will be watching Adilynn by himself this weekend because I am going to the Women of Faith Convention. I think it will be a great experience for the both of them. Daddy is worried by I know he will do a great job with her and she will enjoy daddy time! I will have to let you know how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment