This picture is my favorite of the day. She is trying to smile but the sun was so bright!!
This photo is a close 2nd to being my favorite of the day. See her watching her daddy swing. She thought he was hilarious! I think she enjoyed watching him swing more than swinging herself.
The pink thing in my hand is bubbles. As you can tell Adilynn knows what they are & she is ready for mommy to start blowing them!
Yes, she did not enjoy this at all by herself. She cried once she got to the bottom. However, she liked if me or daddy went down the slide with her. Not as easy these days to climb gym equipment & go down a slide! Err.
When we got home she was very ready for a nap. However, after she woke up she was refreshed & got her second wind in. I went to the kitchen when she woke up to make her a bottle & this is what I discovered when I got back.
She decided to dump all her toys out & sit in the basket. She found this quite amusing. As did mommy & daddy. Oh... our little Peanut.

No comments:
Post a Comment