Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pop Goes the Bubble!

This afternoon Adilynn & I had lunch with my brother, Laura, & Grandma B for my brother's birthday. Adilynn was so worn out from my brother chasing her around the house tickling her to death. She would laugh so hard she could barely catch her breath. It was very cute.

Later on Adilynn & I took a long walk  for me to clear my head & for Adilynn to get fresh air before bedtime. I was hoping the walk would make her sleepy. It was a gorgeous outside & it truly felt like a summer night. I smelled grass & the smell of the storm rolling in. It was relaxing to say the least. Daddy went turkey hunting so we took our time on our walk. When we got back Adilynn & I sat on the porch together. I started to blow some bubbles for her. After about a month or so she is finally intrested in them. I have done everything to make her intrested & now she is. She loves to pop them & watch them float away into the sky. It is neat to watch her be so amazed.

Adilynn about to pop the bubble.....

Next because it was right before bed & ...................

she was tired this is what resulted right after she popped the bubble....

Oh believe me after this we packed up & got ready for bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment