Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where the Wild Things Are


If you are looking for Where the Wild Things Are well look no further you have found her...




Well just one wild thing but if you bottled up all her wildness you could divide it into many wild things. Just ask anyone who baby-sits her.. Uncle Josh & Aunt Laura watched her last night for our anniversary... & Laura said something to the fact that "I have watched many babies... she is not a bad baby she is just a very active one." Those are not her words exactly but close!

We were playing pee-a-boo as I snapped this picture.... Well, do see that craze in her eyes??? Directly afterwards she went to the side of the couch & did a front flip off the couch & LUCKILY landed in my lap. I just sat there in amazement, stunned at what she had just done before my eyes. All she did was lay there & giggled profusely until I think she peed her diaper. She thoughts it was hilarious. If you look closely on the top right of her lip you will see a bit of a shadow. That is where she had found a pen while I was in the bathroom & took it upon herself to draw herself a mustache. I am telling you she is a barrel of monkeys & then some. She takes all of my energy everyday. Micah & I are glad to put her asleep at night yet once she is in bed we miss her. We talk about all the crazy & outlandish things she does each day & we cannot keep from laughing ourselves & smiling. I am not sure if we are laughing out of sheer bewilderment of what we have got ourselves in to but we know we love her with every ounce of our bodies. She is one truly crazy blessing God gave us. We prayed hard for her & now God is laughing at this "bundle of joy" he has given us. Aww just love her.



So needless to say Micah & I were glad to get out by ourselves last night for our 3rd year wedding anniversary. We had dinner & just walked around shopping centers afterwards. It was a nice rainy night. Adilynn of course came up in many of our conversations that usually ended with a shake of our heads & a smile. We relished & appreciated our date night because they don't happen too often with a little one. We were also very nostalgic as we reflected on the last 3 years & our grand total of 8 years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment